Plague

It is a quiet night here at our house.  Ken brought home the plague from Tennessee.  He went to bed at around 7 and I haven't seen him since.

Unfortunately, Hunter has it now, Cade has it (though is fairing quite well) and my stomach is a little rough.  Hoping Alexa avoids it!  But, seeing as her immune system is as crappy as mine, that is probably a pipe dream.  I really hope we all shake it before our interview on channel 7 this Tuesday!!

I started my new antidepressant today, so hopefully that kicks in soon.  I've been on this one once before, and it didn't work...however, I didn't really give it much of a chance.  I've learned a lot since then, and with this kind of med, you need to give it longer than a few days to work.

I'm thinking I'm going to follow the family to bed.  Hunter had a rough night last night, and I anticipate tonight may not be much better.  Here is hoping that I'm wrong!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick of the Positive

Gone Fishing.

My Third Pregnancy